The end of October, the sleepy brown woods seem to nod down their head to the Winter. ~ Dan Fogelberg
Winter… The mountain will be in a month! It’s the perfect time to book your stay at the Inn! Mt.Werner and The Flattops are white as I write this…
Soon Steamboat will be a Winter Wonderland. We look forward to seeing you and maybe skiing with you!
Things to do…
- There’s snow tubing and snowshoeing
- Or a sleigh ride on a mountainside
- And dog sledding has a nice ring
- Night Skiing is the real thing
- Apres skiing and a chicken wing
Places to be…
- A walk downtown as the flakes fall down
- Or the hot springs with lots of kids things
- Or another unlike the other
- Or the symphony neath a Christmas Tree
This is the is time… To think of such things…Make sure you make reservations where they are needed, we love to help! We know the best places…
The Inn at Steamboat, where the only thing we overlook is the Yampa Valley and the Rocky Mountains!